Nov 15, 2014

Bad Condition


Assalamualaikum

Last two days, I woke up from sleep with bad condition.
I swear, that was really my bad condition of the year.
I got watery and reddening eye, tightening chest plus some kind of men's voice.
Immediately after Subuh prayer, I asked my ibu to send me off to nearby clinic.
I knew it, i was attacked by asthma strike again, can't believe it. Cos, it's been
a long time since my last asthma attacked, I bet it was a year ago.
Might be the weather so cold and my antibody was lowered at that time.

The doctor checked my blood pressure and pulse, it stated that ..
Yes! It stated that my blood pressure quite low and having a fast heartbeat.
The doctor keep checking on my heartbeat, every 5 minutes.
To be honest, I'm a bit nervous facing that condition.
Doc asked me to get prepared with blood test.
So here I am waiting for my blood test result next week.

To be continue, pray for me.
Love you guys.